Temple University Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Business Schools, like businesses, are not all the same. The Fox Executive MBA (EMBA) is a top ranked, part-time program designed for working professionals that allows you to work full-time and pursue your MBA. Taught by the US professors from Temple University in Philadelphia, the program is a top US Executive MBA program delivering an aﬀordable, global degree without leaving Singapore.
Ready to learn how we're developing the next generation CEOs? Complete our request for information form, download our EMBA brochure or sign up for an upcoming complimentary class preview to see the program in action.
The key beneﬁts of the Fox Singapore Executive MBA (EMBA) program are:
- One of the top US Executive MBA available in Singapore. See Rankings.
- 16 modules (48 credits) can be completed in 15 months. See Academic.
- A ﬂexible, part time schedule designed for working professionals (two weekends and two week nights per month). See Calendar.
- Courses taught by the Temple University U.S. faculty. See Faculty.
- Fully accredited by AACSB
- A Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship-focused curriculum. See Curriculum.
Currently accepting applications for the 2013 Executive MBA (EMBA) intake. Scholarships are available.