Temple University is not only highly ranked by magazines, newspapers and journals for its programs, but its professors are highly ranked for cutting-edge research that translates into cutting-edge curriculum.
Temple University's Fox School of Business program is the highest ranked, most affordable, US Executive MBA available in Singapore.
Top 15 nationally 2014 Financial Times (#13)
- Top 5 nationally for international course experience (#2)
- Top 5 nationally for work experience (#3)
- Top 5 nationally for percentage of women students (#4)
- Top 10 nationally for percentage of women on the Board (#6)
- Top 10 nationally for 3-year salary increase (#6)
- Top 15 nationally for doctoral graduates (#12)
Top 60 Globally 2014 Financial Times (#58)
Top 25 nationally 2013 The Economist inaugural survey Executive MBA (#22)
- Only regional school to be ranked
- Top 40 globally (#39)
Top 20 2013 Modern Healthcare Top Business Graduate Schools for physician-executives (#16)
Temple University's Fox School of Business Executive MBA program is ranked #39 Worldwide by the Economist (Economist 2013).
- Ranked the Fox Business School a Top 40 (#39) in the World. Of the programs that are available in Singapore this would place Fox in the Top 3.
The Executive MBA program at Temple University’s Fox School of Business is No. 39 worldwide and No. 22 nationally in The Economist’s first ranking of such programs.
Released July 18, The Economist’s ranking is devised from two primary categories: personal development/educational experience and career development. The Economist said it examined 27 subcategories, such as average salary increase among graduates and faculty quality. Data are drawn from a mix of student-reported figures and ratings and information provided by schools, the London-based publication said.
Entrepreneur Magazine & The Princeton Review
- Top 20 Graduate Program for Top Entrepreneurship Programs, 2011
US News & World Report
Risk Management & Insurance Undergraduate Program
- Top 10 in the Nation
International Business Undergraduate Programs
- Top 10 in the Nation for 5 consecutive years
International Business Graduate Programs
- Top 20 in the Nation for 5 consecutive years
MBA in Healthcare Management
- Top 30 in the Nation
Part - Time Professional MBA
- Top 45 in the Nation (#41)
Full - Time MBA Programs
- Top 60 in the Nation
Undergraduate Business Programs
- Top 75 in the Nation
- Top 75 MBA Program in the U.S.
Temple University's Fox School of Business, Management Information Systems, BBA Program
Top 10 in the U.S.
Fortune Small Business
Top 25 school for Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Program, Temple University
The Princeton Review & Forbes
- Top 25 Most Connected Campus in U.S., Temple University
- Top 2 Best Colleges in U.S. – Student Diversity, Temple University
- Top 20 Most Entrepreneurial Campus in U.S., Temple University
- Top 50 MBA programs in the U.S., 2008 & 2009
- Top 25 UG Program in the US as ranked by recruiters, 2008
- Top 100 Undergraduate Programs in the U.S., 2008
Fox School Research Rankings
- Ranked Top 50 U.S. Business Schools, Social Science Research Network (SSRN), June 2008 Report
- Ranked Top 1% of institutions worldwide cited for research in the field of business and economics, Institute for Scientific Information Essential Science Indicators
Fox Top 10 Research Rankings by Department
Five of nine Fox departments ranked Top 10 in U.S. based on research.
Ranked #4 Research Productivity of Finance Faculty, Chronicle of Higher Education/Academic Analytics, 2007
Management Information Systems
Ranked #1 for Worldwide Research Output, Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ) and Information Systems Research (ISR), 2011
Ranked Top 10 Research Productivity of MIS Faculty, Chronicle of Higher Education/Academic Analytics, 2008
Ranked #4 for Productivity of International Business Research Faculty in the World and #3 in the U.S., Asia Pacific Journal of Management
Marketing And Supply Chain Management
Ranked #6 for the contribution of MSOM faculty to INFORMS practice literature, Interfaces
Risk Management And Insurance
Ranked 2nd in the U.S for research, Journal of Risk Management and Insurance